UIC Entrepreneurial Support Program
Need help with your business?
The UIC Entrepreneurial Support Program helps new and established business owners start, scale and succeed in business! We work with you to find and access the tools and resources to build a prosperous venture. We work with both Chicagoland entrepreneurs, and students and faculty & staff at UIC.
If you would like to meet one-on-one with an experienced business consultant, let us know (email is a great way to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org). We have helped with:
- strategic planning
- industry and client research
- cash flow analysis
- business planning
- break-even analysis
- marketing strategies
Since 2002, we have helped over 2,000 entrepreneurs. They have:
- launched hundreds of new businesses,
- created and retained jobs,
- secured loans and equity funding,
- successfully register patents, and
- applied for SBIR funding.
Funding and support come from UIC’s College of Business Administration.
Twice a week we have a Business Clinic where you can meet with an expert to discuss your business.
- Already have a business plan and want someone to review it?
- Need a quick question answered about your business idea?
- Not sure if your business is eligible for funding?
- Need a second look at your financial projections?
The Business Clinic is your opportunity to speak with a business adviser. Visit the Calendar page to learn more.
815 W Van Buren St, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60607